Sunday, November 30, 2008

Old.

Dude What The Hell

Should I tell the police?...

Late last night I was riding home in the car listening to
music and not paying attention to anything. As I was stopping
at a red light, a girl on the sidewalk started screaming. I
looked to the side and saw her pointing in a far off direction.
Out in an unfenced yard were three guys. Two of them standing,
one of them was on the ground, bloody. The taller of the two men
had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into the downed
man’s head again, when the men realized there were people looking at
them. As the lady pulled out a cell phone and called 911, the other
man, who hadn’t been doing anything, took a pistol out of his pocket
and shot the guy in the head. At this point, I was in shock and glued
to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I
came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just seen.
Then she got scared and said, “You’re moving with your auntie and uncle
in Bel-Air.” I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate
said “FRESH” and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that
this cab was rare but I thought “Nah, forget it, yo holme to Bel-Air!”
I pulled up to the house about 7:00 or 8:00 and I yelled to the cabby,
“Yo holmes, smell ya later!” Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there,
to sit on my throne as the UFC HW CHAMPION AFTER BROCK SMASHING
RANDY COUTURE INTO RETIREMENT!

No comments: