Monday, November 29, 2010

BJ Penn Cabbage Patch Doll Pics and Action Figure Pics

I was deleting a bunch of old pictures off my computer when I saw this:

bj-penn-cabbage-patch-doll-hospital-pic

I didn't make it or anything, but it made me chuckle. So I started looking for some other BJ Penn as a cabbage patch doll pictures. I only found a few, but I thought I'd put them all in one place for the millions of people who type "BJ Penn as a Cabbage Patch Doll" into Google.

I don't take credit for any of the pictures on this page, nor do I take credit for being the first person to think BJ Penn looks like a cabbage patch doll. Scroll down past the Cabbage Patch Doll pictures to see pictures of real BJ Penn dolls to see how they compare.

bj-penn-cabbage-patch-doll-ufc-profile-pic
Photoshop?

bj-penn-cabbage-patch-and-friend
Like bears?

bj-penn-cabbage-patch-doll-lookalike
Outie.

bj-penn-cabbage-patch-doll-headshot
Cutting down to Featherweight?

And now for the real BJ Penn Dolls/Action Figures:

bj-penn-action-figure-two-shot

bj-penn-round-5

bj-penn-round-5-black-shirt

bj-penn-rvca-action-figure

bj-penn-action-figure-in-box

I once saw somebody ask the question, "What would BJ Penn look like if he took Steroids?" A clever response to that question was this:

bj-penn-on-steroids

And last but not least:




wtf-chuck-liddell-ufc-action-figure
ummmmmmmmmmmm...

No comments: