Monday, October 18, 2010

be careful when using tinypic

I deleted a bunch of pictures from my tinypic account, and then left them on this blog without removing the posts where the pictures were located before I removed them from my tinypic account.

I finally got around to deleting the old posts that the pictures were on before i deleted them from my Tinypic account.

When I went through the posts, I expected to find a ton of "picture no longer available" things... and while I did find a bunch of those, I also found THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

tinypic fail 1

It kinda makes sense, two kids riding a sabre-toothed tiger or something. It fits with the post headline.

Then I saw this:

tinypic fail 1

People sometimes say "oh yeah" after kissing in a tree, or they should, so I reckon this one makes sense as well.

But this?

tinypic fail 1

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!1

Long story short, Tinypic reuses deleted photo URLs.

So when you delete a picture off of Tinypic, you might want to delete it from the post in which it was previously located to avoid having pictures of penises show up on your whatever.

No comments: