Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kane didn't KO Tim Sylvia

If that weren't enough to stop the rumours, The Sun got ahold of Kane and heard his side of the story.

Speaking exclusively to SunSport, he said: "I was sitting at home at the time and someone told me – that was the first I’d heard about it.

"I hear I handled it pretty well though. I’m happy with myself!

"I’m pretty sure Tim won’t hold a grudge."

Wondering what would happen if an MMA and WWE fighter did meet under UFC rules, the former world champion added: "Look at what Brock Lesnar’s doing.

"Undertaker trained MMA style and I have to some extent too. I actually got my start as a shoot fighter in Japan.

"Wrestlers are a little tougher than we’re generally given credit for and I think we’d represent ourselves well.

"By the same token, how well would the MMA guys fare in the WWE ring?

"I respect what they do though. They are tough guys and have done a great job marketing their sport."

I think that's enough to put and end to this episode of WWE >>>> MMA. We need to save room for the WWE >>> MMA discussion that will happen tonight, after Bobby Lashley kills Jason Guida dead.

No comments: